Whether you have just met a guy or are already closer, asking different types of questions to a guy is common. It is a fantastic feeling when he answers your tough or silly questions. Well, try asking some questions to flirt with your boyfriend or crush. Moreover, you can also know your guy better by asking random questions.
To make a fruitful relationship, every couple needs a good conversation between them to understand each other better. However, sometimes a little inspiration is required with which we have come. Try out these questions to ask a guy with your boyfriend or crush to maintain or start a better conversation.
Fun questions to ask a guy
- If you could have supper with any celebrity (living or deceased), and why?
- Tell me about one of the craziest things you ever believed or misunderstood when you were a kid.
- Can you picture yourself traveling anywhere if you had the opportunity to travel anyplace tomorrow?
- Which animal is your personal favorite?
- Can you remember your favorite TV shows as a child?
- How did you find out about Santa's secret, and how did you react when you did?
- What was one toy you wished you had when you were a kid?
- Which superhero is your personal favorite?
- Which game show do you believe you would do best on, and why do you think that?
- Which historical figure would you choose as a supervisor?
- What's your favorite type of tree to look at?
- Do you have a dream that you've wanted to pursue but haven't had the opportunity yet?
- Who would you choose if you were forced to share a desolate island with only one person?
- What superpower would you select if you had the opportunity to choose only one?
- Who would you invite to your birthday party if you could invite any performer of your choice to put on a show for you?
- Who was your very first love interest?
- What would you have for your last supper if you had to choose?
- If you could go to space for free, would you take advantage of the opportunity?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- How about a beach vacation or a mountain trip?
Questions to ask a guy you just met
- Is it better to live in the city or the country?
- How about a particular smell, sound, or flavor that you immediately connect with your youth?
- When would you choose to travel if you could choose any period?
- What new invention you believe will become ubiquitous in the next thirty years?
- What everyday object do you think will become obsolete in the next 30 years?
- What is your all-time favorite author?
- Which fictional location would you most want to visit and why?
- Which previous President of the United States (living or dead) would you most like to meet?
- Which sport would you choose to be good at if you could be good at any?
- You'll get front-row tickets to any concert you attend. Which band or artist would you recommend?
- Who would prepare your meals if you were to have the dining experience of your dreams?
- What is one historical event that you wish you could have witnessed but could not do so?
- Which board or card game is your fave?
- You must retake a course you have already completed at your previous institution. Which one do you prefer?
- How would you choose the type of vehicle you would drive if you had the choice?
- Who was the person who gave you your first kiss?
- You have been expelled from the country and must relocate to another country. What do you do now?
- Have you ever studied another language?
- Was there ever a time when you deceived someone? Explain.
- Have you ever gotten away with telling a lie and get away with it? Explain.
YOU CAN ALSO READ:
Questions to ask a guy you like
- You are provided the chance to experience a decade from history. Which one do you prefer?
- What is your all-time favorite album?
- What shows or theatrical would you go to if you could get a ticket to any show or musical you wanted to see?
- How did you pull off your most hilarious joke or surprise on someone?
- What is something you've always wanted to see or experience in person but have never had the opportunity to?
- Describe a humiliating moment you wish you could take back and forget about it.
- You will be able to give up one chore for the rest of your life if you like. Which one do you prefer?
- You must consume only the same foods for one month. Which option do you prefer?
- What kind of outdoor activity would you like to participate in?
- Which would you prefer: being imprisoned in a room full of snakes or a room full of spiders?
- You will be able to relive a family trip. Which one do you think is the best?
- Everyone will see you get roasted on national television. Would you like the main attractions to be you or someone else?
- If you want to keep your cellphone, you must give up one of the following for a month: your sense of taste. Which one do you prefer?
- Who would you hug if you could give a hug to anyone (living or dead)? Who would it be?
- You get to choose a new Olympic event to compete in. Which option do you prefer?
- You have the option of selecting any athlete (living or deceased) to serve as your training coach. Who are you going to choose?
- It would help if you tied the knot with a fictional figure. Who do you want to be?
- You can only choose one of these options, and the other will never be available to you again. How about chocolate or coffee for a treat?
- What kind of pet have you always desired but never got the chance to own?
- Are you suffering from, or did you have any experience with, a phobia that appears to be ridiculous?
Questions to ask a guy in person
- You have the freedom to select anybody you want to be your personal life coach. Who are you going to choose?
- Which flower is your personal favorite?
- Is it more desirable to live in a palace but be poor, or in a shack but be wealthy?
- You must replace a physical bodily part with a cybernetic replacement. Which one do you prefer?
- What is one physical characteristic that you have always been pleased with?
- What would be your most severe punishment if you had to touch for 24 hours straight?
- Would you want to change your middle name if you had the chance? What am I referring to?
- Who would you cast as James Bond and his love interest if you were in charge of casting?
- What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
- What would you learn to produce if you had the opportunity to learn to make one item very well?
- What is something you love doing in secret?
- You have been awarded a grant to solve one of the world's issues. Which one do you prefer?
- What is your favorite fragrance?
- Describe a skill you've always wanted to have but didn't have.
- You will receive a golden passport to journey across the world. Will you be traveling by boat, plane, rail, or automobile?
- What's one exercise that you'd never perform again if you had the chance?
- When endowed with extraordinary knowledge in one area, would you choose to become a super-genius in the field?
- What kind of art do you prefer to look at?
- If you had the opportunity to visit any historical monument or landmark anywhere in the globe, where would you go?
- Which exhibition would you choose if you had the opportunity to become its director?
Questions to ask a guy over chatting
- I've finally finished watching Love Is Blind, and I'm filled with so many thoughts. Do you believe that you may ever fall in love with someone without ever having met them in person?
- In the presence of each other, what would we do if we were sitting together right now?
- This is a message from me asking you out. On Saturday, do you want to get a cup of coffee?
- Don't you think our first kiss is going to be unforgettable?
- If I invited you over, what would you say?
- Which emoji first brings to mind me?
- What is the best and worst you have ever heard or used when it comes to pick-up lines?
- I like you a lot. Do you plan to proceed in any way?
- Do you want to have this talk with someone in person?
- Which meme best encapsulates your current state of mind?
- So, now that I've got your phone number, what's the next step?
- Do you miss me yet?
- Do you have a schedule for your weekends, and how do I fit into your schedule?
- Are you interested in knowing what I dreamt about you last night?
- What are the top five emojis that you use the most?
- Are you feeling hot in here?
- Guess which emoji I've just placed next to your name on my phone right now?
- Have you ever had a dream that you were with me?
- Have you ever made the mistake of sending an embarrassing text message?
- What would you be doing to me right now if we were in the same room as each other?
- Do you want to know a secret?
You may ask any question to a guy, your boyfriend, or your partner without feeling awkward or anxious, and this is especially true for profound romantic questions.
After being in a relationship for a while and talking about pretty much everything, it can be beneficial to ask a guy some follow-up questions.
If you are serious about being in a relationship and want to be on the safe side, you can ask these questions to get to know someone.
In this post, we have mentioned 100+ questions to ask your boyfriend or partner to keep things exciting and new in your relationship. Alternatively, you might try these highly amusing questions to ask a guy to get him to have a good time!
YOU CAN ALSO READ: