Mike Tyson Reacts To News Of 'Verbal Agreement' Over £36m Super-Fight With Jake Paul

Boxing legend Mike Tyson has dismissed reports that he has reached a ‘verbal agreement’ over a lucrative super-fight with YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul.

The 55-year-old American superstar made his blockbuster return to the squared circle against fellow boxing legend Roy Jones Jr in an eight-round exhibition fight.

Tyson had not ruled out a return to boxing after his split-draw decision over Jones, with Iron Mike previously linked with a mega-fight against Logan Paul.

However, The Sun on Monday reported that the former undisputed world heavyweight champion would face Logan’s younger brother this year

According to reports, the huge pay-per-view clash would be an exhibition fight staged in Las Vegas and would be worth a hefty £36m.

Mike and Jake are on board for an exhibition bout in Las Vegas,” an unnamed source told the newspaper.

Mike and Jake are on board for an exhibition bout in Las Vegas,” an unnamed source told the newspaper.

“Mike is looking for a certain figure to get into the ring with a profit share guarantee.

see more stories click below