WATERMELON, something without which we can’t imagine our summer. It is one of the most refreshing fruit. It is a complete package of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It is fully hydrating with almost 92 per cent of water content, making it low in fats Watermelon Recipes. If you consume watermelon recipes daily, it will help you improve your cardiovascular system, strengthen your immune system and protect your eyes.
Here are reasons why you should eat this delicious and refreshing fruit
- It helps you to control your high blood pressure.
- Watermelon Recipes is one of the best sources of vitamin A which gives you healthy skin, mucus, and tooth membrane.
- The presence of vitamin C in Watermelon Recipes makes it reach in antioxidants and keep your heart healthy.
- Watermelon contains one crucial nutrient called vitamin B6, which helps you in calming your nerves. This fruit also balances your hormones that equally important in affecting your mood.
- The high amount of electrolytes or Watermelon Recipes water content helps you fight against heat strokes and keeps you hydrating in summers.
- Watermelon also helps to maintain the acid-base level in our body.
5 Watermelon Recipes to Use in Summers
1. Watermelon slush
- 1 watermelon
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1- 2 tbsp Sugar syrup
- As required Water
- Garnishing Lemon and mint
- Take 1 watermelon and peel out its rind.
- Chop the watermelon into pieces.
- Freeze the elements for 2-3 hours.
- After 2 -3 hours
- Take 1/ half cup frozen watermelon.
- Add 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1-2 tbsp of sugar syrup in it.
- Add Water a requirement.
- Add watermelon, lime juice, and sugar to a blender jar and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve chilled with fresh Lemon and mint garnishing.
Your Watermelon Recipes slush is ready!
2. Melon Icecream
- 1 Watermelon
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- Take one watermelon and cut it into large pieces.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and add watermelon.
- Add 4 tbsp/ as per your taste of sugar.
- Mix it and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Mash it with a potato masher and cook it for 2 minutes. (*remember mash gently, do not make it a fine paste)
- After 1-2 minutes, turn off the heat and let it cool down completely.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream in a mixing bowl, whip it for 1 minute.
- Now, add 2 tbsp condensed milk, Whip it again and mix it well.
- Now, add your heated mixture of watermelon and sugar to it, Mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass container and add leftover syrup to it.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap.
- Freeze it for 6-8 hours/ overnight.
- Take it out in the serving bowl.
Enjoy your chilled Watermelon Recipes ice cream at home!
3. Cool watermelon lemonade
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- 2 cups Water
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch black salt
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Take 3 cups of roughly chopped watermelon in a blending jar.
- Blend it and make a puree of it.
- Take a strainer and strain the puree.
- Add 2 cups of water to it.
- Now, add 4-5 tbsp lemon juice add 1 pinch of black salt.
- Add 5 tbsp of sugar to this mixture, Mix it well.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Serve it chilled by adding some roughly chopped watermelons and ice cubes, and mint leaves.
Beat the heat with this refreshing lemonade Watermelon Recipes!
Read Also: 8 Most Filling Foods That Will Help You Stay On Track
4. Melony milkshake (2 glasses)
- Half froze watermelon cubes
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 2 Tbsp basil seeds
- 2 Tbsp roohafja
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Mix froze watermelon, sugar, and milk and blend until smooth.
- Add basil seeds into glasses and garnish by adding Roohafja on the sides of the glasses.
- Now, pour the chilled blended mixture of watermelon into it.
- Add watermelon cubes on top.
Your melony milkshake is ready to drink Watermelon Recipes!
5. Watermelon – feta chunk
- 1 watermelon cut into big blocks.
- 3 ounces/ 85 gm crumbled feta cheese
- 2 large fresh basil leaves
- Scoop out some parts from the top of each watermelon block.
- Divide feta among melon hollows.
- Top each block with basil.
Your feta chunk is ready to eat!
Read Also: 10 Best Reasons to Use Garlic For Health Benefits to Live Longer
Watermelon Recipes is quite beneficial if we use this fruit wisely. They are rich in water content and fibre which keeps you hydrated in summer and keeps your digestive system good. Watermelon Recipes has some anti-inflammatory properties that stop your body to overheat. They are also good for our sights. Watermelon Recipes are suggested by eye doctor all over the world as it is good for vision-related problems. Thus watermelon is a fruit with many properties that help you to survive this summer. Have Watermelon Recipes by trying these delicious recipes and beat the summer stroke.